A complete diet for small psittacines and passerines. This diet is specially formulated for non-breeding birds (young birds after first molt and up to breeding age, and for birds kept in non-breeding situations).
Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated with balanced nutrition – Use as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.
- Nutritionally Complete - Requires no mixing or supplementation.
- Extruded form - Prevents sorting of ingredients and helps reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies.
- Better than pellets - Less fines and increased digestibility.
- Better than seeds – Less waste (20-50% of seed weight is hulls).
- Reduced diet preparation - Less time chopping fruit and veggies.
- Formulation allows for supplementation with species appropriate food items - Can include up to 20% (by weight) of diet as produce, seeds, etc. to encourage natural feeding behaviors and for training and enrichment.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Natural sources of pigments and antioxidants.
Product Form: Extruded particles: 3/32" round particle
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sacks
Product Sheet: 56A6 & 5EE7
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than